Friday, October 2, 2009

Contributed by Claudette Ramirez 10/1/09 by Email


Correction Marsha it is granddaughters. Treshia.

Actually at about minutes to 2p I was in the Prayer Room in front of the blessed Sacrament ob Roseolino Street in Woodbrook and I said the Rosary which was the Glorious mysteries the fourth Glorious mystery was the Assumption which is for a HAPPY DEATH and I offered it for Mama.

I left about ten to 2p and she was on my mind constantly because Jose had spoken to me twice before and I felt really sad on my way home.
Since the incident she has always been on my mind.

I will miss calling her any time night or day sometimes at night when I cannot sleep I will call her and after talking for a while, when I say look at the time let me go in my bed, she will say you call me wake me up and take the sleep from my eye and now you talking about going in your bed.
The last time I spoke to her was for my birthday 25/7/09 I called her about minutes to one I just came home from liming, during the conversation I told her my bill is running up, she said girl forget the bill and keeping talking. You know how she loved to talk.
I texted her in Florida saying YOU IN FLORIDA GIRLFRIEND.

I looked forward to her coming to Trinidad for vacation all the Tobago vacation with her I really enjoyed.

I will miss her so much.

Treasure your mother no matter what, all mothers have fault as a matter of fact everyone have faults.
I guess that what LOVE is about LOVING SOMEONE TO THEIR FAULTS.

I LOVE YOU MAMA.

ETERNAL REST GRANT ON TO HER O LORD AND LET THE PETUAL LIGHT SHINE UPON HER MAY SHE REST IN PEACE
AMEN.

1 comment:

  1. I like the part about loving about "LOVING SOMEONE TO THEIR FAULTS." I think this is true and have to strive to be like Mama in that sense. She loved me without ever judging me. I could tell her everything and anything and know that I would still be loved, no matter what. In that way she was very God-like, non-judgmental and loving people in spite of faults. I know Mama had faults too, don't get me wrong, but they pale in comparison to the great number of her positive attributes.

    ReplyDelete